- ahh, yup, ok. Then give Apple Care a call. I had to yesterday because there was a 'burp' in the wifi that I couldn't fix. Had to wait a bit longer that usual but the Apple tech guy was terrific. Up and running again in 10 min. So call them first. Then if you have to take it in.... Hope it will work out for you!
- and here's a link to FB's page of info on this good change (http://on.fb.me/Kinn2q). I tried a timed posting today and it worked well!
- careful your eyes don't get stuck there! (hee-hee!)
- thanks, Cher, I'll check this morning!
- if you're near an Apple store, make a Genius Bar appointment online and take it in to the store. If it's still under Apple Care, they'll take care of it for you if something more needs to be done. If you're not close to a shop then, yes, do call Apple Care.
Apple's aren't totally virus-free, Chris, but we're lucky as compared to PC/Windows.